Hi there!

Hello!

It's nice to welcome you to my space on the Internet. I thought a lot about one thing that is a common denominator for all things I want to share with you. I found! All are related to my experiences or reflections from cultural exchanges. 


How did it actually happen that I take part in them? Well, I wanted to find a way to travel. But not just visiting new places. I wanted to explore culture, meet new people, and live with them. The problem was how to find a way to live a regular life in various places in the world. I could take flights from one place to another and work as a waitress. As a young person, it's quite tough to find a job where you travel a lot... I could try to be happy like that, but I would like to fulfil myself also in the professional area. So I decided cultural exchange might be a great solution. I use it I am still able to do it (most cultural exchanges have an age limit).

So, I thought that my experiences might be interesting for someone. The programmes in which I take part make my life more qualitative and attractive. And you can change your life through incredible adventures too!

I welcome especially these of you who came here from my previous blog: mlodaswiadoma.blogspot.com.

Have a great time here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recount from volunteering in Portugal: 2. "It’s not always easy."

Recount from volunteering in Portugal: 3. "Portugal, give me more surprises!"

What to do on holidays? Going for Erasmus!